TRIPS, FALLS COMMON HALLOWEEN INJURIES
Parents should take extra caution this year to avoid common Halloween injuries. Every year we see injuries that could have been prevented with some simple precautions:
1. Trips and falls are the main cause of Halloween injuries. Its good to to make sure your feet and hands are free when wearing a costume.
2. Stay away from masks that can obstruct vision. Use face paints or other makeup.
3. Clear sidewalks and driveways, replace burned out bulbs and turn lights on.
4. Children should wear reflective clothing and use a flash light.
5. Of course, inspect all candy and throw away anything that is not wrapped or could present a choking hazard to younger children.
Have a safe and happy Halloween!