Orthopedic Telehealth Now Available at OSOC
To begin using our Telehealth service fill out the form below or contact us at 248-335-2977
Please note that the date and time you requested may not be available. We will contact you to confirm your actual appointment details.
Telehealth visits are personal, secure, and convenient for patients. Here’s it works:
- Your visit is scheduled just like a regular doctor's appointment, simply call (249) 335-2977 or fill out a request for an appointment form (below).
- You will receive all of the necessary information for you to login to your Orthopedic Telehealth appointment at the time that you book your appointment with one of our staff members.
- You and your orthopedic doctor can see each other and talk to each other in real time.
- Since you will be using video, you will be able to show your doctor what hurts or where the problem is.
- Your doctor will explain your diagnosis and possible treatment options, including:
- Imaging such as x-rays and MRIs can be ordered
- For medications, a prescription can be sent electronically to your pharmacy
- If surgery is needed, but it is considered non-essential, it will likely be scheduled for a future date, but we will do our best to keep the process moving forward as we navigate our current environment with regars to the COVID virus.
- Most health insurance providers will cover Telehealth visits. Be sure to contact your insurance provider ahead of time to confirm your coverage.